FEDEX CUSTOM CRITICAL TEAM OTR DRIVERS
Faithworkz LLC, has opportunities for Veterans/Ex Military and Active Duty CDL drivers. We are offering Team Drivers positions to join our team here at FedEx! Looking for drivers that are willing to team drive. Must be able to obtain government clearance through FEDEX.
Immediate opportunities available for quailed drivers, must have Class-A CDL with HAZMAT endorsement.
For Military and Active Duty CDL drivers a waiver to transfer military duty CDL experience can be provided.
• Minimum of 6-(six) months previous experience in truck driving or other related fields.
• Must have Class-A CDL with HAZMAT
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Minimum of 6-(six) months Tractor trailer experience in the last 2-(two) years or
• Minimum of 1-(one) year verifiable Tractor trailer experience in the last 5-(five) years
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to safely operate a heavy duty and/or tractor-trailer
• No Touch Freight
• Ability to properly track, log and document daily activity log
• Ability to report issues or incidents to dispatch
• Properly conduct pre-post trip inspections
• DOD Government Loads
• Hazmat endorsement or able to acquire before hire. We will provide reimbursement for individuals to obtain Hazmat endorsement if needed.
• No more than 1 DOT-recordable/preventable accident in past 12 months.
• No More than 2 serious violations in past 36 months, including reckless driving, speeding or careless endangerment.
• No DUI in past 60 months
• Overall safe driving record required.
• $--... plus weekly Weekly Average after Government clearance, plus Bonuses, plus Health Benefits & Good Home Time!
• Payment terms 60/40 split
• $500 sign-on bonus payable after 30 days
• $500 retention bonus payable after 6 months
• $1000 retention payable after 1 year
• Monthly load/miles bonuses
• Optional benefits available through FEDEX (True North)
• Flexible schedules out 3-4 weeks, home 1-(one) week
• All drivers are 1099 for taxes
Husband and wife already established paired teams welcomed! NO touch freight. Great pay*Steady work*Operating 2016 Volvo VNL670 Sleepers!
If statutory Workers’ Compensation coverage is required and you do not participate in the Fleet Workers’ Compensation Plan (FWCP) program, coverage must be provided by licensed carriers with acceptable interstate coverage.
Must have verifiable driving history and successfully pass all pre-employment screenings to include drug test and background.
These are minimum operator qualification standards subject to DOT requirements, and FedEx may impose more stringent requirements at its option. The decision whether to qualify an operator will be made by FedEx in its sole discretion and on a case-by-case basis.
Contact Arnaud Lindor Jr with questions at [email protected]
Select the link to apply