Truck Driver Job in Marietta, Georgia
Put your career on the road to success by joining NVision Logistics, LLC! We are a full service distribution company. We are seeking experienced CDL A Truck Drivers to join our transportation team. You won’t find a more satisfying driving career anywhere else. We are dedicated to retaining the best talent and our efforts are reflected in our highly experienced and tenured workforce. We offer a team-oriented culture, incentives, advancement opportunities, and of course comprehensive and competitive benefits. If you’re ready to take your driving career to the next level, apply today!
As a CDL A Truck Driver you will use your driving skill and knowledge of commercial driving regulations to safely operate up to a sixty-foot tractor-trailer combination. You will be responsible for transporting and delivering products and material.
• Performing daily pre-trip vehicle inspections of tractor and trailer before operating vehicle
• Adhering to all federal, state and local traffic laws as well as NVision Logistic and D.O.T. mandated policies
• Maintaining driver log according to D.O.T. regulations with the use of an onboard computer
• Provide back-haul and/or third-party cartage after route completion at some locations
• Providing courteous, prompt, and professional customer service to each location on each route, and
while safely operating vehicle
At least 2 year(s)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced CDL A Truck Driver with a courteous and professional demeanor. Take a look at the requirements section below! If it describes you, we want to hear from you! Apply Today!
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 21 years of age or older
• Possess a valid commercial driver’s license (Class A) and good driving record
• 1 year experience and 50,000 miles of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
• D.O.T. qualified, knowledgeable
• Pass a physical and substance abuse tests
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills to communicate with customers and colleagues.
• Able to work with a team on loads (if applicable)
• Have not had license suspended in the previous 3 years that would indicate a disregard for public safety
• Not involved in a major preventable accident within 3 years of date of application
Must pass a company approved DOT medical examination including drug and controlled substances testing
• Full-time positions
• $1,500 Sign-on bonus!
• Competitive pay rates
• Weekly direct deposit
• Medical Plan Premium Assistance