Truck Driver Job in Fishers, Indiana
• Kenworth T680 Sleeper Cab w/ 48’ Trailer w/ Lift Gate
• Drivers leave out on Monday and, for the most part, are back by Friday Night / Saturday Morning (resets may occur on Oregon and California runs.
• Deliver to various storage units across the nation. Some are a tighter squeeze, but we try to find storage units that are tractor / trailer accessible.
• Using lift gate and Electric Pallet Jack – deliver pallets to drive-up warehouse units and picking up returns.
• Drivers average 7-8 stops per week (Stop pay = $40 per stop on top of mileage pay). Since its to storage units there generally is not a wait to get in / out.
• Drivers average 650 miles per day
• Drivers average $--... annually based on miles driven. More if you want all high mileage or high stop runs.
• Runs include:
o Greenfield, IN to Eugene, OR and back - **may include a reset**
o Greenfield, IN to Tucson, AZ and back
o Greenfield, IN to Ocala, FL and back
o Greenfield, IN to Auburn, MA and back
o ***Currently also running to Los Angeles, San Diego, Houston, and New York picking up product coming off containers.