Truck Driver Job in Trenton, New Jersey
We are looking for a CLASS A CDL Russian-speaking driver (OTR Full-time work) to join our team.
- minimum 1-year experience
- Clean license
- Bilingual (English-Russian)
- Safely transporting freight between various locations over long distances.
- Performing truck inspections before and after each trip to ensure that all mechanical systems are in good working order.
- Carefully planning routes to ensure that deliveries are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the company truck, which includes washing and cleaning it, changing oil and water, monitoring tire pressure, and performing minor repairs as needed.
- Maintaining a logbook detailing the hours traveled, rest periods, miles covered, as well as all fuel, repair, and toll expenses.
- Promptly reporting any traffic violations, road accidents, and vehicle breakdowns to management.
- Notifying the dispatcher and customer of any delay that may affect scheduled delivery times.
In return we offer:
- Compensation: $0.65 a mile. All miles paid (loaded and empty), paid weekly on completed loads (~ $--... per week)
- Personalized dispatched (7 days per week)
- 4 Day Pay-Out (Driver Statement Work Week is Monday - Monday, and paid out that Friday)
- 24-hour dispatch center and Roadside assistance
- Safety and referral bonus
- Direct deposit every Friday