Truck Driver Job in Oakland, California
We want you to join our growing business!!
About the position: Tow Truck Driver
· High School Diploma or a G.E.D. required
· Entry level position: experienced preferred but not mandatory;
· Must pass pre-employment background check;
· Maintains safe operation and clean appearance (mandatory uniform) by complying with operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations;
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule, will not work over 40 hours a week, but might work more than 8 hours a day (with alternating days off)
· Of or over the age of 23;
· Must have had a standard class C driver’s license for over 3 years;
· Must have clean DMV driving record, no more than 1 point, no DUI’s and provide current DMV H-6 original printout, no older than one month.
Who are we looking for..
Individuals who are/can:
· Resident to the Bay Area or Sacramento Area
· Complete tasks safely and efficient manner;
· Able to work a flexible schedule
· Reliable and dependable;
· Have excellent interpersonal skills;
· Customer service oriented;
· Great communication skills;
· A team player.
Job Type: Full-time
Guaranteed promotion schedule based on good performance. Looking for an individual to transition to team lead after this position, and help with the operations side of the business.