Truck Driver Job in Langhorne, Pennsylvania
Primary function is to load and operate a non-commercial truck for the purpose of transporting electronic assets to specified locations according to the client manifest. Candidate must understand, or will be trained in, the best way to pack items such as computers, servers, monitors, network equipment and other computer and electronic related material. They will place the equipment in large boxes and move using dollies, or load on pallets and secure for safe transport. Assist in general warehouse duties.
1. Coordinate with dispatch to pick up, transfer, and deploy electronic assets and equipment according to the client manifest (order).
2. Palletize, load, secure for transit, transport, and unload freight in a manner that adheres to all required safety and quality standards.
3. Load and unload computer and server equipment, pack, wrap, and protect the goods
4. Assist in loading and unloading and securing equipment
5. Maintain all motor vehicle logs, documentation, and driving standards as required by the Department of Transportation (DOT), federal/state authorities, and the company.
6. Regularly inspect all assigned equipment and hardware and report repair and/or maintenance requests to Dispatch.
7. Maintain vehicle in a clean and fueled state of readiness.
8. Assist in general warehouse duties
9. Perform other duties as may be assigned.