Brandon J. Sessoms
519 Wimmer Road •Glen Burnie, MD --... •[email protected]
My name is Brandon Sessoms I’m from the Glen Burnie, Md area. I am currently looking for a position in the Glen Burnie Area. I came across your company could not help being interested in becoming a part of your team. I am currently in search of a career, not a job, and would love the opportunity to start my career with your organization. If given an opportunity, I am confident that my work experience will enable me to learn and adapt quickly to perform the associated responsibilities with great expertise.
I have had opportunities to work with teams of various sizes and have assisted senor staff and even supervised junior staff in the various positions that I have held. With that being said, please find enclosed for your perusal a resume that briefly outlines my credentials.
Some of the key expertise that I can bring to your company includes:
- 5 years experience in the field of Customer Service effectively serving the company's clients in the most efficient way possible.
- Excellent knowledge of computer technology.
- Ability to lead others or work independently with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and the determination to succeed in whatever position I hold.
I would enjoy speaking with you in person to discuss the possibilities that exist in your organization and how I can best serve the needs of your organization and grow myself in the process. Please feel free to call me at 410-855-... to arrange a convenient date and time for us to meet. I look forward to opening a dialogue with you soon.
● Position: Driver
• Delivery Driver/Helper
• 4 years driving 26 foot box trucks
• 2 years as helper doing home delivery
• 4 year Experienced driver
• DOT Certified
• Experience in Home Delivery
• Experience in Appliance Delivery.
• Experience in Air Freight Delivery
• Cash Register
• Work Experience
● Driver/ Indiana Fooring Baltimore, Me Oct 2015 - Present
• I deliver hardwood flooring through out the DMV. I also do slight. warehouse work when not out driving.
● Driver/TCL Delivering Odenton, Md Jun 2011 - Present Contract
• IKEA, Sears, UPS Air and Hon were all contracts under TCL Delivering I did as best seem fit. We did Home as well as Business delivers with some assembly required. Worked as a 2 man crew for most contracts.
● Driver/Metropolitain Pikesville, Md Aug 2013 - Present Contract
• Delivered auto body parts to deals hips overnight for Toyota, Ford well as Nissan
● Press Operator/Topflight PrintingGlen Rock, Pa Jan 2010 - April 2011
• I operated a 6 color Mark Andy and help with press support during down time. Plus general cleaning
● Press Operator/Vitex Packaging Group Suffolk, Va Oct 2005 - Dec 2009
• I was a press operater for a 4 color Mark Andy. Also helped out with press support and general cleaning.
● Jewelry Sales Clerk/Wal MartSuffolk, Va Oct 2002- July 2004
• I started out as a seasonal jewelry sales clerk which turn into a permenent position. I work as a sales person, peirce ears, stock overhead, ran the register. Also helped with general cleaning.
● Nansemond River High School
• Graduated with a 3.1
• Concentration in General Studies
● Utilies/Heavy Contraction Cert Aug 2002 Pruden Center Suffolk, Va
• Backhoe • Front-End Loader
• Bull-dozer • Escavater
References upon Request